|Dollars (Photo credit: 401(K) 2012)|
1. Advertise your web site with banner ads that are
animated and include a call to action. You must grab
people's attention and make them to click.
2. Use pop up windows or advertisements on your
web site. They grab your visitors attention because
they jump right out at them.
3. Buy internet business books, e-books, private site
memberships, etc. Study and learn all the new web
site promotional ideas you can.
4. Analyze all your promotional efforts. Concentrate
on the ones that work and drop the ones that don't
work. Don't waste your valuable time.
5. Get the most from each one of your visitors. Ask
them to subscribe to your e-zine, participate on your
message board, bookmark your site, etc.
6. Use text links if your banner ads are not pulling
traffic. People don't ignore text links as much as
they do banner ads.
7. Trade content with other ezine publishers or web
sites. This is a powerful and effective way to place
your links on other targeted web sites.
8. Keep your product available to your customers
at all times. If you have to backorder it, they may
end up canceling their order.
9. Use content on your web site so people can skim
through it easily. Most people have little time so try
using lists, short tips, short articles,etc
10 Add a message board or chat room to your web
site. If people enjoy it, they will revisit your web site
to participate regularly.
Copyright © Stone Evans, The Home Biz Guy
About the Author:
Stone Evans helps ordinary people all over the world make
money online with affiliate programs. If you can follow 3
easy steps, you can get your own customized website,
autoresponder (email follow-up software) and pre-written
email marketing campaign professionally designed and
installed and ready to pull in profits for you in 24 hours
or less! See details at and sign up today at: